吐血整理 | 外贸业务中的常用话术!中英文对照模板

2024-05-15 / 捷汇通

外贸业务中,掌握一些常用的英文话术对于提高工作效率和促进交易非常重要。以下是小捷根据不同情境整理的常用话术,分享给大家啦!

 

01、表达问候或感谢

1、Hope you have a great weekend.

(希望你周末过得愉快。)

2、Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

(希望你假期愉快。)

3、Thank you for your inquiry. 

(谢谢您的询盘。)

4、Is there anything else we can assist you with?

(我们还能为您提供其他帮助吗?) 

5、I'm glad we have a chance to chat at the convention.

(我很高兴我们有机会在会上交流。)

 

02、产品或服务介绍

1、We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.

(我们想借此机会介绍一下我们的公司和产品。)

2、This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable, economical and practical for middle school students.

(此款打印机高效、耐用、经济,特别适合中学生使用。)

3、You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

(使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。)

4、We can customize the product according to your specifications. 

(我们可以根据您的规格定制产品。)

5、Our products are of high quality and competitive price. 

(我们的产品质量高,价格有竞争力。)

6、The lead time for production is approximately 4 weeks. 

(生产的交货时间大约为4周。)

7、We can arrange shipping by sea or air, whichever you prefer. 

(我们可以安排海运或空运,根据您的喜好选择。)

8、Our products are in compliance with international quality standards. 

(我们的产品符合国际质量标准。)

8、We provide samples for quality evaluation.

( 我们提供样品供质量评估。)

9、The warranty period for our products is one year. 

(我们产品的保修期为一年。)

10、We have a strict quality control process in place. 

(我们有严格的质量控制流程。)

11、Our customer service team is available to assist you with any inquiries. 

(我们的客户服务团队随时为您提供帮助。)

12、We aim to deliver exceptional customer service at all times. 

(我们始终致力于提供卓越的客户服务。)

 

03、表达合作意愿

1、We would like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

(我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。)

2、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

(我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。)

3、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

(期望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。)

4、We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you. 

(我们感谢您的业务,并期待与您合作。)

5、Are you interested in becoming a distributor for our products in your region?

(您有兴趣成为我们产品在您地区的经销商吗?)

6、We can provide product training and marketing support. 

(我们可以提供产品培训和营销支持。)

7、We value long-term partnerships with our clients. 

(我们重视与客户的长期合作关系。)

 

04、业务范围和公司介绍

1、We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

(我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。)

2、Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

(我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意。)

3、We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

(我们主要从事台布出口业务。)

4、We strive to meet our customers' needs and exceed their expectations. 

(我们努力满足客户的需求并超越他们的期望。)

5、We are committed to providing high-quality products and services.

( 我们致力于提供高质量的产品和服务。)

6、Your satisfaction is our top priority. 

(您的满意是我们的首要任务。)

7、We value transparency and honesty in our business dealings. 

(我们重视在业务往来中的透明度和诚实。)

8、Our team is dedicated to ensuring a smooth and efficient transaction process. 

(我们团队致力于确保交易过程顺利高效。)

 

05、报价方面

1、If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

(如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。)

2、We are pleased to offer you our best price. 

(我们很高兴为您提供最优惠的价格。)

3、The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

(我方报价以上海离岸价而不是香港到岸价,我方报价的有效期至8月31日。)

4、We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

(我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午提供。)

5、We offer flexible payment terms to meet your needs. 

(我们提供灵活的付款条件以满足您的需求。)

6、Do you have a target price in mind? 

(您心目中有一个目标价格吗?)

 

06、给予优惠

1、On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

(订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣。)

2、A discount of 5% may be allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

(若每一规格的数量超过1000份的话,5%的折扣可能被允许。)

3、For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

(如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣。)

4、We can offer a discount for bulk orders.

(我们可以为大宗订单提供折扣。)

 

07、承诺

1、We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

(我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生。)

2、We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

(我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。)

3、Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

(我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。)

08、表达歉意

1、I'm sorry to tell you that we have business unavailable these days.

(很抱歉通知你我们最近的业务出了点问题。)

2、Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

(对于给您造成的不便,我们深感抱歉。)

3、Sorry for my late reply.

(抱歉这么晚才回复。)

 

09、期待客户见面/回复

1、Looking forward to hearing from you soon.(期待很快可以收到你的来信。)

2、Any feedback you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

(您可以就此向我提供任何反馈,我们将不胜感激。)

3、Thank you for everything.

(谢谢你为我做的一切。)

4、Please let us know if you have any specific requirements. 

(如果您有任何特殊要求,请告诉我们。)

5、We are open to feedback and suggestions for improvement. 

(我们欢迎反馈和改进建议。)

6、Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

( 如果您有任何进一步的问题,请随时与我们联系。)

 

10、请求客户确认信息

1、Could you please clarify when you would like us to finish this?

(你能明确一下你希望我们什么时候完成这个吗?)

2、Could you please provide more details about your requirements? 

(您能提供更多关于您需求的细节吗?)

3、Could you please confirm the order details in writing? 

(您能书面确认订单细节吗?)

 

这些话术覆盖了从问候、产品介绍、合作意愿表达、业务范围介绍、报价、优惠提供、承诺、道歉到期待回复等多个外贸业务环节,掌握更纯正的英语话术,能够为你的销售加分哦!话不多说,快学习起来吧!

 

返回

精选文章

返回顶部

Copyright © 2017 - 2024 重庆捷汇通 版权所有 渝ICP备18012180号 | 公安备案号 50019002503068